Practise Marathi online ! Let's talk on Skype or Hangout

Please use my new website 

All lessons from this blog and more are available there
On the occasion of Maharashtra Day (1st May 2018), I am introducing new facility for Marathi learners. I would like to interact with them on web-chats, practice conversation, answer their queries. The timings can be decided based on mutual convenience. As a pilot project I will keep it free of cost as of now.
Share with your friends, relatives, colleagues who want to Learn Marathi !!


I conduct separate session for non-Indian students. They have been really global sessions with participants from US to Japan joining them.


Glimpse of a session with Indian students !!






Comments

  1. Hi Kaushik,

    I am also Kaushik from Pune, I recently came across your blog and very much impressed with the same. I wanted to know if your Skype based sessions still open? I am very much interested to have someone talk to me say thrice a week to help me improve my spoken Marathi and help me clear my doubts.

    Regards,
    Kaushik

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kaushik (interesting to say so),
      Skype sessions are currently paused for some personal reason. But I would like to help you and interact further with you.
      Can you please send me email in LearnMarathiFast@gmail.com so that we can interact in detail.

      Thanks,
      Kaushik

      Delete
    2. Hi Kaushik,
      I just noticed that you have already sent me an email. I will respond to it.

      - Kaushik

      Delete

Post a Comment